What Do British People Call Whipped Cream?

What is Whipped Cream Called in the UK? Whipped cream is also known as squirty cream in the United Kingdom. Although the term’squirty’ never caught on in the US, it has become a popular way to describe the product in Britain. Whipped cream in the UK is squirted out of a can and is sometimes … Read more

Whipped Icing Or Buttercream? That ...
Whipped Icing Or Buttercream? That Is The Question

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

You have Successfully Subscribed!