Last Updated on August 18, 2020 by Francis
Why Magnetic Car Holders Affect Wireless Charging Phones
It’s a question that has been around for years, but do magnetic car holders affect wireless charging phones? The short answer is yes.
As the popularity of the wireless technology has increased, so has the number of manufacturers who are coming out with designs that work with it, but in order to determine whether they are compatible with your device you need to check the specifications carefully to see if they are compatible or not.
In this article I will give you a few reasons why you may want to consider these holders, but then I will explain why you shouldn’t.
- One of the main reasons that magnetic car holders aren’t compatible with wireless devices is because they have magnetic properties that interfere with the electric current.
- Wireless chargers are designed in such a way that they have an electrical connection to the USB cable that is used to power your device, and because they use a magnetic force to hold the charge in place, the electrical connection breaks down, this is what causes the ‘disconnect’ effect.
- So when you install a magnetic car holder into your car, you are blocking the electrical connection to your phone and this means that it will be unable to be charged.
- If your phone can be charged, it won’t be able to operate properly because the electrical interference is stopping it from being able to communicate with your cell phone’s circuitry.
The problem with many wireless chargers is that they are made from copper wires which have a tendency to corrode over time due to the constant contact with water, and this means that they are very vulnerable to damage and therefore cannot be kept in good condition.
Another reason that magnetic car holders affect wireless charging devices is because they have metal bases which interfere with the flow of electromagnetic field.
Because these holders are designed to be mounted on a vehicle, they are often positioned close to the base of the vehicle, which means that they are exposed to constant contact with the vehicle.
This can cause the base to become damaged, and this is why you may find that after a while, your phone will lose reception.
Although most people use their phones when they are parked in their driveway or in a garage, this isn’t always the case, and sometimes the phones end up being left out in the elements where they get wet or damaged by flying debris.
How Does Wireless Charging Work?
The wireless charging depends largely on the mobile phone and mostly whether or not it is a handset or a standard handset.
The latest phones like the iPhone and HTC Evolve have a charging system called Qi charging. This Qi charging system allows a person to charge their handset without having to touch anything or move a limb.
The second type of wireless charging is known as MMS, which stands for Mobile Near Field Communication.
- This wireless charging system means that a user can connect a device to a certain device and charge the phone wirelessly, without even touching the device.
- Magnetic charging. The latest phones come with special magnetic holders that they can be placed in and charge without the use of wires.
The holders are available from some of the leading manufacturers.
These devices are capable of charging the phone without having to touch anything. This can also be used with other accessories like headphones and headsets.
- Cordless charging. There are other kinds of chargers that have the capability to be used in the car, on boats and during outdoor activities.
- The wireless charging depends on the phone. It depends mostly on the model of the phone.
There are many models of phones available, each has its own benefits and advantages.
The benefits include: the ability to be charged anywhere at any time, the freedom from cords, the capability to charge multiple gadgets and the ability to use them together.
- There are certain precautions to be taken while using a wireless charging system.
- If you use it with an older handset or a handset with a lower capacity then the phone will be drained very quickly.
- The better thing would be to go for a higher capacity phone, which will not have to be recharged as often.
- It is also important to avoid wireless charging systems that use batteries only.
- A person may get used to the battery life of his wireless charging system and may not notice the effects of charging the phone continuously.
This is one of the reasons why people often use rechargeable batteries when they want to be mobile, especially when they go on vacation.
Magnetic charging can be quite safe if a person follows the guidelines that have been set out by the manufacturers of the charging system.
There should be no use of magnets near any sensitive parts of the phone. Also there should not be any magnets of any kind near the antenna or any moving parts of the phone.
Some phones use a magnetic charger that is built into the wall, which can be placed near a socket. Other phones use batteries only.
Do You Really Want A Magnetic Car Holder Knob Design To Defeat Ability To Wirelessly Charge Your Battery?
The magnetic car holder knob design will defeat the ability to wirelessly charge your battery. If you think you could go out and buy a car kit and use it for charging your battery, you will want to reconsider.
Magnetically designed car kits will not work to wirelessly charge your car’s battery. The reason is that it cannot do so because it will be too heavy to be able to support it. The problem with the kit is that it does not allow the battery to charge while it is in use. This will defeat your goal to always have battery power available in the event you are stranded or away from an outlet. The best choice for a kit is a universal system that allows the battery to charge regardless of whether or not it is in use or not.
If you would prefer to have a system that can charge when you are parked or even at night, a universal car kit would be ideal. You will want to make sure the kit has both night time and day time charging options so you can always be prepared when an emergency occurs.
Another thing to consider is that the system must be able to carry both the power cable and the battery. Most universal car kits will only carry one. It will defeat your intention to always have a full charge on hand at all times and make you vulnerable to a loss of power.
In addition, some kits will not include a power cable. They will not carry the power cable through the kit itself but instead carry it between the charging station and the battery when you need it.
Universal car kits can provide a safe, easy, effective, and secure way to charge your battery. A universal kit will give you the most bang for your buck.
As mentioned, the universal kit will carry both the battery and the power cable for your convenience. The charging station is installed inside the vehicle itself and will be far from the bodywork where most people tend to forget about these things.
The universal kit is a great way to protect your car from the elements without sacrificing the safety features found in many aftermarket systems. These systems can add up to an unnecessary cost to protect your vehicle.
Using a universal car kit is a better solution to protect the value of your vehicle than purchasing aftermarket accessories. This type of kit will give you the best bang for your buck.